➥ How accessible is everyday life for the LGBTQ+ community?
➥ How receptive is the disability movement to LGBTQ+ identities?
➥ What happens when the terminology hurts a person who is already marginalized?
➥ How are human rights claimed for the invisible of the invisible?
A few days before Pride Month begins, blind moderator and show host Vangelis Avgoulas discusses with personalities from the disability – LGBTQ+ community.
He is joined by the journalist Aris Dimokidis, in the role of a commentator and co-presenter.
- Melina Metaxa: Communication and social media manager of Perpato
- Lefteris Liakos: Psychology student, Goalball athlete
Intervening in the show are:
- Matina Dritsa: Special Education Teacher
- Thalia Kiousi: Athens Pride representative for the accessibility steps taken by the Athens Pride Festival
- Vassilis Thanopoulos: Editor-in-Chief ANTIVIRUS on the expectations of LGBTQ+ people after the election results and the composition of the new Parliament
On Monday May 29th at 18:00, tune in via Facebook and the YouTube of meallamatia.gr.
♿️The live online show “Me Alla Matia Live” is the only show in Greece that comes from and is addressed to people with disabilities, approaching a huge range of topics that refer to everyday life, needs and developments around disability.
🎤 Throughout the show you can participate live with your questions, through the social media of meallamatia.gr!
🤘 The show will be broadcast with live interpretation in Greek Sign Language and will soon be available with SDH subtitles for deaf and hard of hearing people.
🙏 The show is supported by the non-profit journalistic organization iMEdD (incubator for Media Education and Development).