Take part in the design of the iMEdD Lab website
Lab is iMEdD’s content production division which publishes original interactive investigative and data-driven stories and content deriving from iMEdD’s programs and activities. It also features people and ideas who change the industry. Lab is experimenting with new forms and tools in journalism while it supports journalists and researchers who are interested in adopting them.
Acknowledging that we are one step before entering a post-digital era, Lab adopts a high modern paradigm in journalism with the mission to disseminate best practices in research, fact checking, contemporary narrative techniques and the implementation of code of ethics and transparency in journalism.
- produces investigating projects
- promotes best practices in journalism
- publishes content originating from iMEdD’s other activities
- shares methodologies and techniques in data analysis as well as the databases
- supports independent projects of journalists and other professionals from the early stage of data processing and analysis until the final presentation
Lab publishes its content under a Creative Commons license.